Thursday, September 13, 2007

is this blog heaven, or blog hell?

Here's what happens when you don't think things through: you may find yourself turning into a sort of mental contortionist to fix the problem. It seems I was a bit hasty in choosing my first blog address. I didn't realize you could name your blog differently than the actual address it was at, therefore making it simpler for people to remember. Duhhh.

Sooo, here's what I did: I've switched "Buenos Burritos" to buenosburritos.blogspot.com, from the old address, campcactus.blogspot.com, renaming that one "Camp Cactus", in an effort to use it to put up news about my studio openings and current work. WHEW!

But then, you already knew that, because you're here. Right?

Click here: Camp Cactus to go there.

Oh boy. I really must get more sleep.

No comments: