Wednesday, December 9, 2009

in the home stretch

My life has been full lately. Too full to have time for a report, and as much as I'd like to, I couldn't possibly recount the past month right now, seeing as I don't seem to have two brain cells to rub together at the moment. Three weeks with very little sleep will do that to you. I've heard that sleep deprivation can lead to hallucinations and all sorts of spiritual awakenings, but so far, it's just making me feel like a two year old trying to teach a class in rocket science to a classroom full of frogs. (see what I mean?) Anyway, I'll be back next week sometime...and hopefully making sense again. Or not.
Catch ya later,
Petunia

2 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

Love the frog, rocket science analogy. Of course, I often feel like a frog trying to teach child-development to an arsenal of rockets.

Glennis said...

Wowie - now I'm all a wonder. But get your rest you need to recharge the batteries. Have a relaxing and wonderful holiday.