Sunday, January 6, 2013

theres been a few thing on my mind lately...

Considering how bad I've been at keeping them, I really didn't want to make any resolutions this year. Not because I think I'm perfect or anything, it's just that I have too many things going on in my life that need improvement.

Way back in 2011, I set these goals for the year, and none of them were attained. The storage room is piled higher than ever with useless crap, taking daily photos barely made it to November, and worst of all, I nearly stopped reading blogs completely.
 (Damn you, Facebook!)

 After seeing this cartoon, though, I thought I should read more of my favorite blogs and try to steer clear of the evil monster whose name starts with an "F" and ends with a "K".

So don't be too surprised if I stop by your blog and wave every now and then. Or not.
See you around the blogosphere,
~Petunia
P.S. Check out the link to the resurrected Daily Photo up top!


No comments: